Cuban Rhythm - Dancing Tour
- 7 nights in a Casa Particular
- 5 days of Salsa lessons, 2x 90 minutes per day
- activities included, for example city tour in Havana
- Many optional activities: choose from our different excursions
- from £ 400
Experience the Cuban lust for life! On this Cuban Dance Tour you have the opportunity to learn to dance or to improve your already existing dancing skills. At the same time you'll get to know the inspiring Cuban captial and discover the culture of the country. You'll stay in Casas Particulares, where locals will welcome you and give you an authentic insight of their personal life.
Get to know Havana in one week
Feel the Cuban joy of life! On this journey you will have the opportunity to pick up new dancing moves or to improve your already existing skills. At the same time, you will discover Havana and get to know the Cuban culture thoroughly. You will stay in a Casa Particular, where the locals will show you their home and the affiliated lifestyle.
Below you'll find the day-by-day breakdown of our Cuban Rhythm tour.
These highlights are waiting for you on this tour
Today is the first day of your dancing adventure. In order to make your arrival easier, we would like to offer you a transfer to your accommodation (optional). The owner of the Casa Particular will be awaiting your arrival in Havana. Make yourself comfortable at the accommodation or go out for a first exploring trip through the city!
In the morning you will get to know the old town of Havana and get the first impression of the radiant metropole during a guided walking tour. In the afternoon you start your first Salsa lesson. Afterwards you can spend the time as you wish.
Collect new impressions of Cuba in the morning during an emblematic Classic Car City Tour through the streets of Havana! The tour leads you through the modern part of the city and along the famous Malecón. In the afternoon, you will join the dance lessons again.
If you want, you can participate in a Rum and Tabaco Tour through Havana in the morning. There you will enter the popular Havana Club Rum Museum and the tobacco store “Casa del Habano” (optional). However, you can also organise the first hours of your day according to your preferences. After your dancing lesson in the afternoon you will visit the Casa de la Musica.
Give everything at your today’s dancing lesson and maybe show your new Salsa steps at a party in the evening. If you are not tired from dancing, you can assist the successive Havana Queens Show– different dancing types, Latin-American music and professional dancers are united in an impressive live show.
Todays morning is up to you whether to keep enjoying the energetic metropole or to discover new Cuban attractions. In the afternoon you can show what you've learned in the past week during your last Salsa lesson.
Would you like to explore more parts of Cuba? Then you can combine your dancing tour with a roundtrip or relax during an additional stay at the seaside of Varadero. If your journey will take you back to your hometown, we would like to offer you our transfer services.
- 7 nights in Casas Particulares*
- Salsa Classes on 5 days, 2x 90 minutes respectively
- Entrance Casa de la Musica
- City tour Havana on foot
- 1-hour tour on Classic Car
- International flights to/from Cuba
- Transfer in/out: booking available on request
- Cuba Entry card (tourist visa): booking available on request
- Tips & Grauities
- Optional Excursions / Services
- Travel Insurance
- *Casas Particulares are private houses of Cuban locals, who offer rooms to tourists. On request they are happy to cater you with a delicious breakfast (5-6 CUC) or even a lunch and dinner (10-12 CUC each). Let them know at your arrival.
- We guarantee the operation of every group with one booked client
- Maximum group size: 16 people
- Visa and vaccination requirements and general information about country and people of Cuba
- Solo travellers can request a room shared room with another person of the same sex
- If we can't find another solo traveller who wants to share a room, the single room supplement needs to be paid
- If you want to book a domestic flight within Cuba, we are happy to support you
Prices and Dates for the dancing tour "Cuban Rhythm"
With click on "continue" you can book this tour or send us a non-binding request
- Cuba Entry Card (tourist visa): £ 23
- Transfer IN/OUT optional:
- Havana Airport - Havana Hotel
- ONE WAY Price per transfer: £ 30 (1-3pax), £ 39 (4-6pax)