Here you will find important information about your tour through Central America. Be aware that you may need to get some vaccinations in advance. This trip includes several excursions, but there is also allocated time for optional activities. Let one of our friendly tour guides help you book any additional adventures.
Important advice regarding entry and exit, necessary vaccinations and general information about the country and people can be found here. If you have any further questions one of our staff members would be more than happy to help.
- Hotels (13 nights), Cabanas (1 night), Homestay (2 nights)
- 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners (allow for £265 GBP for meals not included)
- All transports to/from and between destinations (private and public)
- Roundtrip ferry (La Ceiba-Roatan)
- Roundtrip ferry (San Jorge-Moyogalpa)
- Border crossing support
- English speaking tour leader throughout, local guides
What's not included?
- Guatemala exit tax (10 GTQ/£0.90 GBP)
- Honduras entrance tax (£2 GBP)
- Honduras exit tax by airport (£25 GBP)
- Nicaragua entrance tax (£9 GBP)
- Nicaragua exit tax (£1.50 GBP)
- Costa Rica exit tax by airport (£20 GBP)
- Meals and excursions not listed above